Plan Your Aurora Borealis Trip in Levi With the Scandinavian Travel Group.
Is seeing the Northern Lights in Levi, Lapland high up on your travel wishlist? Turn this dream into your next big adventure with Scandinavian Travel Group guided tours. We’ll take you to the best place to see the Aurora Borealis. Our expert local guides welcome guests from September through to April. During these months the dark, clear skies in the Aurora zone are the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable natural light display.
5 Tips for a Successful Northern Lights Tour:
- • Seek out a place with minimal light pollution and an open skyline.
- • Check the weather forecast. You can see Northern Lights in Levi even at a low KP index, such as 2, for over 110 days per year (on average).
- • Dress for sub-zero temperatures. If are spending time outdoors during the coldest season in Lapland, it is essential that you wrap up warm.
- • Find a place to keep out the chills while waiting for the Northern Lights to appear.
- • Brush up on tips on how to capture the Aurora on camera. Alternatively, ask your knowledgeable guide, see below.
About our Northern Light Tours in Levi.
A “Visit to Polarman’s Camp” is one of our most popular tours. You get to spend time with the friendly Polarman, our experienced guide and storyteller. He will take you to a secluded spot just outside the village of Levi in Finnish Lapland. Tucked away from the buzzing tourist crowd, Polarman’s camp boasts an unobstructed Northern horizon view with minimum light pollution. The camp also has a warm and welcoming Aurora dome shelter to ensure your unique experience is relaxed and comfortable.
This tour is carefully planned to maximize your Aurora hunting experience. We take care of all the details so you can relax and make the most of this memorable adventure. Let the excitement build as you wait for a chance to see the glowing Northern Lights. You can also enjoy the following:
- • Sitting around a crackling fire with hot drinks under the night sky.
- • Grilling marshmallows on an open fire.
- • Relaxing inside the heated Aurora dome when it is time to warm up.
- • Listening to the Polarman tell stories of the magical auroras that light up the skies over Levi.
You can trust the Polarman to pay close attention to the night sky at all time. As soon as he gets a sense that it might be possible to observe an Aurora, you’ll be the first to know.
We also specialize in Northern Lights photography in Levi. We are happy to take photos and videos of the Lights for you. You can even be in the picture if you want to personalize this adventure. The cost of taking the photos and sending them to you are all included in the tour price.
How to Book Trips to See Aurora Borealis.
It is no surprise that this kind of tour is described as a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights in Levi by knowing exactly where and when you are most likely to see them. We also offer several other tour options for the ultimate Northern Light hunting experience. These include:
- • Northern Lights Hunting by Car
- • Night Snowmobile Safari
- • Snowshoeing at Night to Hunt for Aurora
- • Horse Riding After Dark
- • Reindeer Safari at Night
You can book these tours and activities directly from us.
Simply book online or email us: email@example.com and our travel agent will be in touch. Or call/WhatsApp/Viber +358 400 514 530.