Transfer from Levi center will take about 40 min.
Come and experience the arctic ice floating in the night! Step into the lake, let the calm water carry you and close your eyes…breath in the pure air and feel your mind and body relax. The cold is not an issue as you will be totally protected in our high-quality rescue suit designed for the arctic waters. You will also have your own clothing under the suit, it will
not get chilly even in the open 0-degree water and you stay dry. If the weather is clear, the sky will be full of stars! With luck, we get to see the magnificent Northern Lights above and down, reflecting on the water.
Floating time app. 20 min.
- Guiding throughout the program
- Winter clothing, floating suit
- Hot drinks
- Minimum height for the floating suits is 120 cm
- Max 8 clients at a time in the water for safety reasons
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event