After a short introduction to an electric fatbike, you will follow our guide on this safe adventure trip thru the Lappish terrain. We will be driving by the foothills of one of the largest mountains in Levi area - Kätkätunturi.
After about 30 min of driving, you will stop for a break with a hot drink and a small snack. After the break, you will return to the starting place by a different route. If necessary, we can arrange a return transportation from the break point by car (extra charges apply). The area of Kätkätunturi is a nature protected area, where you can spot wildlife and reindeers.
During the trip you also get a good chance to spot the Aurora, as we will be driving thru open area with no light pollution. At your our stopover place there is an unobstructed Northern hemisphere sky view from a specially built snow stage. Your guide will tell some stories and legends about this natural phenomenon. We will be keeping our eyes on the sky all the time.
- Guiding along the way
- Instructions on handling the equipment
- Hot drink (coffee/tea) and small snack
- Biking clothes (use your own outdoor clothes)
- Bikes are one size (standard adult bikes), please check that everybody are tall enough to reach the pedals
- You can adjust the saddle for good height
- We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure from the Safarimarket office in Levi center
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event