You will meet the guide in Levi center, check the equipment and clothing and go by car up the Levi mountain. You’ll put on the snowshoes and start to enjoy the night-time experiences on the top of Levi fell. Night snowshoeing offers a good chance to see Northern Lights and to marvel the landscape and the night sky, which may be filled with thousands of stars and the moon. After walking about 1-1,5 hours, when you start feeling tired and thirsty, we’ll have a break in a warm kota (tepee) around the open fire: grill a Finnish sausage, sip on a traditional Finnish hot berry juice and talk about the nature and life in Lapland. After a break, still a short walk to the parking place, where you’ll be picked up by car transfer back to Levi.
- Professional outdoor guiding
- Hot berry juice and grilled sausage in Finnish kota (tepee)
- Warm winter clothing
Although snowshoeing seems easy, the program requires a normal physical condition, and can be compared to cross-country biking about 5 km distance.
Snowshoes come in one size, fits all, just attach them on your own shoes and you’re ready to go.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event