Join us for an incredible journey into the heart of the Aurora Zone!
This program provides you with the best opportunity for witnessing nature's spectacle firsthand. Best of all we will teach you how to take amazing photographs.
A quality DSLR camera, SD memory card and tripod are included and no prior photography experience is needed. You will be capturing extraordinary memories to last you a lifetime. The photos and memory card are yours to keep.
On this trip you will have safe and comfortable Arctic experience, professional guiding and tuition. Secure your aurora experience with photographs and share with your friends and family. We will show you how the rhythms of the auroras are enhanced with a few simple techniques. Your guide will be an award-winning landscape photographer. Aurora Chase is suitable also for those with their own cameras and for those who simply want the best opportunity to see the auroras on any given night.
- Guiding throughout the program
- Warm and comfortable transport
- Head torch,
- 1 Nikon SLR Camera and Manfrotto Tripod
- Arctic overalls
- Professional instructions on taking photos of the Northern Lights
The chase can be extended past midnight if conditions are suitable. Alternative times are also available to coincide with the best auroras and weather forecasts.
Like the weather, we have no control over the northern lights, and cannot guarantee their visibility. However, with our support and equipment your chances of an aurora encounter are increased significantly.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event