During daily around the year, except some closed-out dates in December.
Welcome to feel the magic atmosphere of Elves village. Upon arrival you will be given a secret map of the area leading you through the magic Fantasy world.
Follow the Elves Path and you will find the Elves hidden huts – Elves Hideaway. Elves Hideaway was kept a secret from mankind for a long time. There you can admire special buildings from inside and outside: Gingerbread House, Elves School and Wise Elf´s House which has a “crystal eye” on its roof.
Have you already heard about the large magic Seita Stone? The underground kingdom where the elves, goblins, people and other folk of the forest live in peace and harmony, respecting and helping each other. Feel free to peek in!
At the authentic courtyard of Tonttula you will find the animals like sheeps. You may have a peak to the Elves storehouses, The Temple, Riverside Sauna and Blacksmith´s workshop.
There is Christmas every day and lots of interesting things to see at Tonttula Café. See how Elves swing on one wall, another adorned with magnificent traditional rags. The flaming fire in the stone fireplace and unhurried atmosphere provide an excellent setting to catch a breath for a moment with tasty pies or soup of the day. In the Elf Shop you will find the best souvenirs and gifts.
- Entrance ticket to Elves hideaway
- Warm winter clothing
- The self-guided tour does not include activities at the Gingerbread House, the Elf School and the Wise Elf´s House.
- Tonttula Café serves a tasty soup lunch, coffee, tea and refreshments daily at an additional cost.
- Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event