You will join an organized group program.
Visiting the Elves Kingdom is a unique Christmas program for both children and adults only available in Levi. The Kingdom lies on the bank of the longest river in Lapland and hidden from the people’s eyes by the magic forest.
Once the bus turns off the main road, thousands of candles and Christmas lights will guide the way to the Elves Kingdom.
At arrival you will be greeted by the elf. You will get a secret map of the area that will lead you through the wintery forest and a magic Seita stone to the Elves’ Hideaway. In the Gingerbread house you will bake delicious gingerbread cookies and at Elves´s school you will make decorations like snowflakes and elves and not to mention a visit to the Wise Elf´s house where you can find a crystal eye on the roof that Ämmi (Grandmother) calls her third eye. On the way the elves are helping you to find these magic places and telling you more about their life in the Elves Village.
Outside you can do tobogganing and finally visit the horses and reindeer that live in the area. The highlight of the tour is of course meeting with Santa Claus himself. Traditional rice porridge with sweet and delicious raisin soup will be served in Tonttula cafe at the end of the program. After an eventful and fun morning the elves bid you farewell.
- Transportation from Levi center
- All the activities with English/Finnish speaking Elves
- Self-made ginger biscuits, self-made Christmas decoration
- Traditional kick sledges, baking ginger biscuits, making Christmas decorations
- Meeting with Santa Claus
- Traditional Christmas rice porridge with raisin soup
- Visiting reindeer fence
- Warm winter clothing
- Sausage frying
- Coffee, tea, soup and beverages at the cafe
Adults can stay during the program in a warm main house of Elves’, with souvenir shop and café, where it’s possible to buy snacks, meals and drinks (bar has a full alcohol license). Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event