Your day-program will start with a comfortable road trip from Levi to Rovaniemi, which will take about 2 hours (170 km) and will be accompanied by our guide.
Our main targets will be the Santa Claus Village and Santa Park located on the Arctic Circle, 7 km from the “capital” of Lapland, Rovaniemi city.
First, our guide will give you a short presentation of the Village. You will learn a bit of its history, which started with the first celebrity visitor in 1950. You will cross the official Arctic Circle line on your way to the entrance door to the Santa Claus office and receive your personal Diploma for crossing the Arctic Circle.
To meet Santa in his office, you will have to pass along the Magic Path. Meeting Santa Claus is a dream-come-true for most of the visitors of Lapland, and in high season there can be a long queue to his office, but on our excursion, we will use a pre-booked slot, which might shorten the waiting time. Finally, you will have a meeting with Santa - the biggest attraction in Lapland, you will also visit the Official Santa Claus Post office, which receives thousands of letters from children and adults from all over the world. Here you can send a postcard to your friends and family with the official Santa Post Office stamp and order a letter from Santa to your beloved ones for the next Christmas. Here we will have some free time, you can visit numerous Finnish design and souvenir shops in the village or grab a bite.
After that you will head back to your vehicle and continue to Santa Park, just couple of minutes away from the Village. Your entrance ticket to Santa Park covers all the fun attractions inside:
- Santa Park Exciting Show (performed on stage 3 times a day)
- Elf School Interactive Show with Elf School Diploma and Elf Trainee Hat
- Magic Train Ride
- Handicrafts in Elf Workshops
- Visit to Ice Gallery, Ice Bar & Meeting with the Ice Princess
- Undercrossing of the Arctic Circle
- Visit to Gingerbread Bakery and Gingerbread decoration.
- Guaranteed family meeting with Santa Claus in his office
- Visit to Elves’ Post Office
- Twi Gaming Arenas
- Toy Factory Shopping Area
- Santa’s Corner Shop
Please take as many photos and videos with the fairytale creatures as you like! There is a separate charge for having a professional photo with Santa Claus taken in his Santa Park chamber. But you can also take photos with your own camera. In Santa Park restaurant you have a lunch included in your program. Deserts, coffee and additional drinks need to be paid separately.
After visiting Santa Park you will get in the bus and head back to Levi in time for dinner.
- Guiding throughout the whole program
- Regular entrance to Santa Claus office
- Personal Diploma of crossing the Arctic Circle
- Entrance ticket to Santa Park and buffet lunch in the main restaurant of Santa Park or in the Santa Claus village
- Photos & videos with Santa Claus in his office
During the standard visit to Santa Claus Office it is not allowed to take photos or videos with your own cameras or phones only inside the office. A Professional elf photographer will take the photos and videos and you can buy them at the Office exit. In all other places of Santa Claus Village, including the Post Office you can take photos and videos.
Please note important update for Santa Park Rovaniemi.
Due to the latest regulations on public gatherings in Rovaniemi we are hereby introducing the Covid-19 passport verification procedure also:
- for SantaPark Theme Park from 10:00 to 18:00
The Covid-19 passport and ID will be verified from all SantaPark theme park´s guests 16 years of age and older prior to the entry to SantaPark Theme Park.
Please, note that ID will be also be verified from the guests younger than 16 years old!
We kindly ask you to inform your clients about these measures to ensure the comfort and safety their visit.
Please, note, that guests without valid Covid-19 passport will be refused entry to location.
The corona certificates, that are used when entering Finland, can be utilized as Covid-19 passports in the restaurant, event and theme park industries. The documents accepted are as follows:
- proof of a full vaccination series
- laboratory test certified recovery from COVID-19 within the past six months
- a valid negative COVID-19 test carried out up to 72 hours prior to arrival to SantaPark
Please, note, only a reliable certificate can be applied as a Covid-19 passport. Accepted certificate languages are either Finnish or English!
The certificates must be submitted electronically or on paper. We strongly recommend you request your customers to have the documents also on paper as the battery of the digital devices might die surprisingly fast in the cold weather conditions and might be challenging to read depending on the mobile device and its display quality and settings. Please, recommend guests to always keep the document with them to ensure a smooth access to the theme park.
We are sure that your client’s trip will be a magical experience as long as they are well informed of the precautions taken here for their benefit.
Special warm clothing usually is not needed on this tour, as you will spend most of the time indoors. If needed it can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size. Otherwise normal winter clothing should be enough.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event