You will join an organized group program.
Welcome to feel the magic atmosphere among the hustle of the Elves!
Upon arrival you will be greeted by the cheerful Elf who will give you a secret map of the area leading you through the magic Fantasy world. A living fairytale in Lapland can begin!
Follow the Elves Path and you will f ind the Elves hidden huts – Elves Hideaway. Elves Hideaway was kept a secr et from mankind for a long time. Today it is elves pleasure to invite you to step into the Elves Fantasy World.
Delicious gingerbreads are baked in the Gingerbread House. In the Elves School you may learn some secret elf skills such as making traditional handcrafts, speed reading, elf coding, sneaking and secret-elf-police skills. The Wise Elf´s House is located right beside the Elves School where you can find a Chrystal Eye on the roof that Ämmi (Grandmother) calls her third eye. Have you already heard about the large magic Seita Stone? The under ground kingdom where the elves, goblins, people and other folk of the forest live in peace and harmony, respecting and helping each other.
At the authentic courtyard of Tonttula you will find the animals like sheeps. You may have a peak to the Elves storehouses, The Temple, Riverside Sauna and Blacksmith´s workshop.
There is Christmas every day and lots of interesting things to see at Tonttula Café. See how Elves swing on one wall, another adorned with magnificent traditional rags. The flaming fire in the stone fireplace and unhurried atmosphere provide an excellent setting to catch a breath for a moment with tasty pies or soup of the day. In the Elf Shop you will find the best souvenirs and gifts.
ACTIVITIES AT THE ELVES HIDEWAY:
- A fairytale session in the Wise Elf´s House
- Bake Gingerbreads in the Gingerbread House
- Crafts at Elves School
- Stories of the life of goblins in the Seita Stone
After an eventful and fun day, the Elves bid you farewell. We hope you enjoyed your adventure and look forward to see you again!
- Transportation from Levi center
- Visiting all around the Elves village
- All the activities with English/Finnish speaking Elves
- Baking ginger biscuits, making Christmas decoration
- Warm winter clothing
Child age: 2-11 years
- Adults can stay during the program in Elves’ cafe where it’s possible to buy snacks, meals and drinks (bar has a full alcohol license) and souvenirs.
- Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure from the Safarimarket office in Levi center.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event