No trip to Lapland is complete without a visit to Santa Claus Village to see the man himself. The Christmas spirit never loses its sparkle in Santa’s official hometown. You will always be warmly welcomed into his magical world. The secret is to be organized and arrange a meeting in advance. Santa is a very popular (and busy) person! To avoid disappointment, Scandinavian Travel Group has special tours and pre-booked times to meet Santa Claus in Rovaniemi, Lapland.
Santa’s home in Finnish Lapland is everything you might imagine and more. Snow is abundant throughout the winter months, hard-working elves, grazing reindeer, gift-making, gingerbread tasting and lots of other fun experiences to enjoy. Plus there is a secret hideaway located in Levi, Lapland, that you need to see. This is where Santa escapes to when he wants to relax with Mrs Claus. Don’t leave without getting to know Santa’s little helpers – the elves. You can book a fun activity called Elves’ Hideaway in Levi, Lapland.
5 Must-Do Activities in Rovaniemi Christmas Village
- • Meet Santa Claus of course! He works hard but he always makes time for you and your family.
- • Cross the magical Arctic Circle that runs through Santa Claus House and get a diploma to mark the occasion.
- • Visit the Official Santa Claus Post office. It receives thousands of letters from children and adults from all over the world. You can send a postcard to friends and family with the official Santa Post Office stamp. You can even order a letter from Santa to send to loved ones for next Christmas.
- • Explore the numerous souvenir shops and stores carrying famous Finnish design products.
- • Take a trip to Santa Park to Father Christmas Levi, which is just a couple of minutes’ drive from the village.
If Levi is your main travel destination in Lapland, we highly recommend the following 2 activities:
- • Discover Santa’s secret hideaway and meet Mrs Claus (MEET SANTA CLAUS AND MRS CLAUS IN A SECRET HIDEAWAY IN LEVI).
- • Say hello to the helper elves and reindeer Rudolf and his team (VISIT THE ELVES’ HIDEAWAY AND SANTA CLAUS WORKSHOP in Levi, Lapland).
There is so much to see and do. The children will be particularly excited. We recommend that you plan your trip carefully, so you don’t miss out on the fun. Talk to the helpful team at Scandinavian Travel Group who know a thing or two when it comes to maximizing this kind of experience. Meeting Santa is a must. You don’t travel all the way to Lapland without catching a glimpse of the man who has inspired the dreams of millions of children across the world. The Elves Kingdom at Levi, Lapland, is also a highlight.
Our tours from Levi range from 2 hours to 10 hours depending on how much time you have. In 2 hours you can meet Santa Claus in Levi at his secret hideaway. Children get a chance to talk to Santa and receive a special present. Or choose to meet all the elves at the Elves’ Hideaway. If you have a day to spare, it is well worth booking our special day program. This 10 hour extravaganza includes a trip to Village and the action-packed Santa Park.
Book a trip to see Santa Claus and Elves in Rovaniemi and Levi, Lapland
Make the children’s dreams come true with a magical trip to meet Santa in his Arctic home surrounded by reindeers and elves. Simply book online or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and our travel agent will be in touch. Or if you prefer to chat in person, call/WhatsApp/Viber +358 400 514 530.
Saying hello to Santa might be the highlight of your holiday but don’t forget there are other activities and adventures that promise a memorable experience. Scandinavian Travel Group has organized a range of tours to make sure you have the best time in Lapland. The tours include:
- • Catching the Northern Lights
- • Igloo Building
- • Snowshoeing
- • Exploring on snowmobiles
- • Horse Riding After Dark
- • Reindeer Safari at Night
Browse our website for inspiration and ideas when planning your winter holiday or contact us directly if you have any questions about our tours.