This exclusive program will make all the guests happy and deliver the best of Christmas experience in Lapland - guaranteed!
Santa Claus has a secret hideaway where together with his lead reindeer Rudolf he takes a break from busy days. Here in a relaxed country-side family atmosphere on the bank of Lappish river, in his cozy old Christmas house, Santa spends long evenings meeting his good friends from around the world. There will be no queues in his place, because this would be a private evening just for your group. Luckily the place is located within 15 min reach from Levi.
Upon arrival, you will be met by an Elf who will guide you to a secret meeting point in the forest where Father Christmas and his Rudolf reindeer are waiting. What a joyful moment to finally see the man himself! Santa Claus invites the children to join him on a magical reindeer sled ride to his hideaway cabin. Parents and other adults will follow the sled by walk.
Finally the reindeer sled stops at the old house. Knock-knock and Mrs. Claus (Fin.“Muori”) opens the door and invites all the guests inside to take a sit around crackling fire stove and listen to Santa Christmas story. Every child gets a chance to privately talk to Santa, sit on his knee, touch his beard, whisper own secret wishes for Christmas and of course, finally gets a present. Sitting on Santa’s knee is a special privilege, so don’t be surprised that even adults like to do it. Afterwards all the guests together with Santa will sing a Christmas song together.
Then it’s time for Gingerbread workshop for kids and family! With the help of Mrs. Claus and Santa’s Elf your kids will learn how to make real Christmas Gingerbreads from the dough, bake and decorate them. Elf will wrap your gingerbreads, so you can take them home with you or eat them on the spot, sipping on traditional Finnish Christmas mulled wine drink, called “glöggi” (non-alcoholic).
Please note that this is a private tour. This is how to book it correctly:
- First add a minimum private group size of 1-4 people
- Add the amount of additional adults over 4 people
- Add amount of additional children more than 4 persons
- Private transportation from your accommodation in Levi area
- Magic reindeer sled ride together with Santa (about 100m)
- Private meeting with Santa and Mrs. Claus in his hideaway
- Secret gift from Santa for every kid
- Mrs. Claus workshop of making and decorating gingerbread cookies
- Traditional Finnish Christmas warm drink.
- Personal gifts can be arranged well in advance
Child age: 2-11 years
If you want Santa to give a special gift to your child on this program, please arrange it with your guide at least on the day before, as we have special communication with the Santa Claus
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 15 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 31 days or less before the event