Silent eSleds offer an environmentally sustainable way to enjoy clean and fresh Arctic nature on our safaris. The eSled is very easy to drive for beginners due to its special electric drive and user-friendly operation. Our eSled safaris are a unique and exclusive experience.
Our eSled tours are specially designed for a silent and emission-free safari experience. Our mission is to preserve the pure Lappish nature and provide an authentic and exhilarating experience to our guests in Arctic surroundings.
Safari program 21.00 – 24.00 We ride our eSleds to the top of a hill, far from the city lights – an ideal place for watching the Northern Lights. We stop to observe and admire the night sky and stars, and, if we are lucky, see the Northern Lights as well. The guide is happy to help the guests with camera settings, if they wish to take pictures. During the stop we warm ourselves by the fire in a private hunting cabin and enjoy a Finnish supper.
- Guided safari
- Warm clothing, boots, helmet, gloves/mittens, socks, scarfs
- Lappish snacks package over an open fire at Hunting Cabin
- Warm Berry Juice, Coffee/Tea
- Standard price is given for one person on a double snowmobile or in a sledge. Solo driving is available at a supplement.
- Child price is valid for a child under 140 cm seated in a sleigh.
- Insurance covers accidents with maximum own responsibility 990€.
According to Finnish law, to drive a snowmobile one should be at least 15 years old and have a valid driver’s license of category B, T, A1 or A (i.e. car or motorbike). Alcohol tolerance is zero, drivers will have to pass an alcohol test before the safari. A second passenger can sit behind the driver on the snowmobile if the person’s minimum height is 140 cm and his/her feet can fully reach the footrests. Otherwise, this person should be seated in the sledge.The sledge is always pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. The sledge has an open top and can take up to 4 persons. It’s advised that a small child seated in a sleigh is accompanied by an adult. Maximum speed limit is 60 km/h and 80 km/h on the lakes. Driving is only allowed on marked trails.
- Please take your driving license with you on the snowmobile safari as the police may check the validity of the license during the safari.
- We recommend wearing thermo body-wear + multilayer clothing and woolen socks. You will get warm outer clothing and boots before the safari.
- For those people who consider self-rental: out there you’ll be surrounded by almost total whiteness, so it’s quite easy to lose one’s way for the first time, that’s why to guarantee the quality time, we highly recommend for the first time to go on an organized safari with an experienced local guide.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event