Join us in search of the northern lights, the great natural phenomenon of the Arctic circle!
During the tour we visit the best possible locations for this experience to take place. We’ll drive out from the city and light pollution for about 30 minutes, depending on weather conditions. If we are lucky, you can see the lights already on the way. Take your camera and tripod and try to catch those beautiful colors.
The appearance of the lights is not guaranteed but they are often visible in the evening when the sky is clear. Even without the lights, the arctic starry sky is beautiful. You will always need some luck to see the lights as it is always unpredictable, great surprises can and do happen!
We will pack in the car some warm berry juice and gingerbreads.
- Comfortable transport
- Guiding throughout the whole program
- Warm drink (berry juice / coffee)
- Gingerbread cookies
- Warm winter clothing
We do not guarantee that you will see the Northern Lights on this program, but we do guarantee you the highest chances of seeing it. Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket sizes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event