You will start the program with the dinner in the ice restaurant, after that you will visit the Snow Village. Tastes of pure Lapland are presented in the surrounding, which is totally unique and different from anything you have experienced before. Enjoy a unique and memorable 3-course dinner sat at ice tables and chairs in the beautiful Snow Restaurant sculpted from ice and snow.
Experience the magical world of snow and ice. Snow Village is packed with beautifully decorated rooms, sculptures and ice bar. Your guide will give you a fascinating tour where you learn all about the snow construction. A warming juice will be served in the ice bar and you will have time to explore all the wonders of Snow Village at your own pace before returning to Levi. Theme of the village is different every year. Back 2 winter seasons the theme was “Game of Thrones”, last season was “Illusions”. Season 2020-2021 the theme is "Macro world".
Here is the menu for this season (choose one from each category):
- Delicacies of Lapland – cold-smoked reindeer, marinated forest mushrooms, cold-smoked salmon, whitefish roe, cloudberry jam, goat cheese, red onion compote & house cracker (L)
- White fish, fennel and white fish roe (L,G)
- Parsnip soup, marinated mushrooms & roasted almonds (L,G)
- Crab soup, king crab & dill oil (L,G)
- Reindeer in two ways, celery purée & licorice sauce (L,G)
- Slowly cooked reindeer chunk, root vegetable purée & game sauce (L,G)
- Fried arctic char, cauliflower purée & white wine sauce (L,G)
- Beef marble steak 150g, celery purée & game sauce (L,G)
- Mushroom risotto, kale & lemon (L)
MAINS for CHILDREN
- Grilled salmon & potato purée (L,G)
- Sautéed reindeer & potato purée (L,G)
- Chicken nuggets & French fries (L)
- Sea buckthorn crème brúlée (L,G)
- Blueberry pudding, roasted white chocolate, white chocolate mousse & meringue (L,G)
- Almond cake, spruce sprout ice cream & salty caramel (L,G)
- Guiding throughout the program
- Warm berry juice in a café or ice bar
- 3-course dinner in the beautiful Snow Restaurant sculpted from ice and snow
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and other drinks in the ice bar or in a café
Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately.
Inside the Snow Village temperature is always around -6° C
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure. We also have “valenki” - very warm wool felt boots.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event