Have you ever wondered how to survive in a snowy wilderness with hardly any equipment and make a shelter to overnight in during a snowstorm? We are offering you these new skills through the unforgettable experience of building a real snow igloo, as a team! You will have a professional outdoor guide to arctic wilderness. Our program requires normal physical condition, moderate resistance to the cold, and ability to handle a snow shovel. The program can be offered in nearly any winter weather conditions.
The building spot is in the quiet and beautiful nature side. Every snow igloo built on this program contributes to our Snow Igloo park visited by many tourists in Levi. The builders’ names and home country can be marked on the outpost sign next to the igloo. Your guide will prepare a warm drink and some snacks for you inside the snow igloo which you built.
- Guiding to arctic wilderness
- All necessary equipment for snow work
- Warm winter clothing, mittens
- Warm drinks and snacks
Child age: 6-14 years
Children should be accompanied by adults. We do not recommend this program for children under 10 years old.
We recommend wearing multiple layers of clothes. We will provide you winter thermal overall, boots and also mittens. Please note that we don’t rent winter hats and scarfs, so bring your own.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event