You will meet the guide, check the equipment and clothing and go by car up the Levi mountain. You’ll put on the snowshoes and start a moderately easy hike thru the most photographed and scenic places of Levi. You will ascend to the top point of Levi, then make a loop and come back. During the wintertime the area on the top of Levi fell is a world-famous photographic destination for the snow-covered trees and buildings. In a clear weather you’ll be surrounded 360° by the stunning Lappish fell landscapes! When you start feeling a bit thirsty, we’ll have a break: sip on a traditional Finnish hot berry juice and talk about the nature and life in Lapland. When ready, the car will take you back to Levi.
- Going up to the mountain starting point by car
- Professional outdoor guiding
- Hot berry juice, snacks
- Warm winter clothing
Although snowshoeing seems easy, the program requires a normal physical condition, and can be compared to cross-country biking about 5 km distance.
Snowshoes come in one size, fits all, just attach them on your own shoes and you’re ready to go.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event