If you want to cover more ground on an exhilarating snow hike then have a go at snowshoeing in Levi, Lapland. Walking in deep, powdery snow is so much easier when you are wearing the right footwear. You can walk further and explore more of Lapland’s incredible winter-white scenery thanks to the latest snowshoes. The oversized shape of the shoe helps to distribute your weight over a larger area to help you avoid that “sinking feeling” when you step on a fresh patch of thick snow.
5 Reasons to Strap on Your Snowshoes in Levi, Lapland
- 1. It is great fun for everyone! Little kids and adults can enjoy hiking together in snowshoes.
- 2. No previous experience is necessary. You will quickly pick up the snowshoeing technique. Basic stride tips and practising your kicking steps are all it takes to start snowshoeing.
- 3. It is great exercise. Snowshoeing gets the muscles moving and gives you a good aerobic workout.
- 4. It is a safer way to explore a winter landscape. There is no risk of a high-speed tumble as may be the case when skiing or snowboarding.
- 5. Snowshoes are comfortable and easy to put on. The durable, lightweight designs allow for flexible walking and have a straightforward binding system. Simply buckle up and go.
If you want to include a snowshoeing session in your winter holiday, check out what Scandinavian Travel Group has to offer. We offer different experiences of snowshoeing in Levi, Lapland. You can sign up for more than one tour. There is no limit to how often you can go snowshoeing. If you are reasonably fit and love a winter workout while taking in picture-perfect Lappish landscape, put on your snowshoes and let’s go.
We like to keep things interesting when you are making tracks through fresh snow. Our snowshoeing for beginners is a great introduction to this winter sport. Our expert guide will map out an easy hike of about 5km and will take you to scenic spots that you’ll want to capture on camera. Look out for the local wildlife too. Curious foxes, rabbits and snow grouse often make an appearance on these walks.
You can snowshoe to Santa’s snow-covered cabin (a very Instagrammable experience) or how about night snowshoeing at the top of Levi fell? Snowshoeing after dark is always a worthwhile experience. A local guide will take care of you and provide transport up the Levi mountain. On this night-time adventure there is also a good chance you will see a mesmerizing display of Northern Lights.
Book Snowshoeing in Levi, Lapland
Simply book online or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and our travel agent will be in touch. Or call/WhatsApp/Viber +358 400 514 530.
If you love the sound of snowshoeing, other great adventures await. Scandinavian Travel Group has a range of memorable tours to make sure you get the most out of your time in Lapland. How do you like the sound of the following?
- • Northern Lights Hunting by Car
- • Husky Safari
- • Horse Riding After Dark
- • Reindeer Safari at Night
Look around our website for inspiration and ideas when planning your winter holiday or contact us directly for more details or if you have any questions about our tours.