A wonderful trip to Santa Claus Village and Santa Park gives you the perfect opportunity to say hello to Father Christmas and his merry little elves.
You can’t travel all the way to the Arctic Circle without meeting Santa Claus in Levi, Lapland. You can also meet his hardworking helpers in the Elves Kingdom. However, there is high demand for these types of tours, so it is sensible to book now with the Scandinavian Travel Group to avoid missing out on the fun and excitement.
Here are highly recommended activities on a visit to see Father Christmas in Levi.
- 1. Meet Santa Claus in a secret hideaway in Levi. We can’t give away the exact location because Santa likes to keep the exact whereabouts of his Christmas house private. However, we can tell you that it is located within 15 minutes from Levi. The Scandinavian Travel Group can arrange a private meeting for your group so there will be no crowds or queues. You and your family get to meet Santa and the children can share their wish lists for Christmas. There are presents for the children and refreshments to help everyone get into the Christmas spirit.
- 2. Meet Santa Claus and Mrs Claus in a secret hideaway in Levi. We can also arrange for you to meet Father Christmas and his wife. Spending quality time with this husband and wife team gets everyone into the spirit of Christmas.
- 3. Visit the Elves’ hideaway and Santa Claus workshop in Levi, Lapland. Santa isn’t the only one who creates magic and memories at Christmas. Visiting the Elves’ Kingdom in Lapland and Santa’s workshop gives you a peek behind the scenes where all the action takes place. You are invited to have fun with elves and take a tour of the workshop. There might even be time to make (and eat!) gingerbread cookies.
If you are staying in Levi, you are also within travelling distance of fun-filled Santa experiences in Rovaniemi. For example, Rovaniemi Christmas Village is another wonderful snapshot of Christmas in Lapland and well worth a visit. You can enjoy the following activities:
- 1. Step into the fantasy world of Christmas at the magical Santa Park. This indoor amusement park in Rovaniemi embraces the spirit and joy of Christmas. It promises fun for all the family.
- 2. Go to the official Santa Claus Post office. Thousands of letters arrive here from around the world addressed to Santa Claus. You can also send a postcard with the official Santa Post Office stamp. Who wouldn’t love to receive a piece of mail from this magical place?
- 3. Rovaniemi Christmas Village also has cute little souvenir shops that are stocked well with fabulous Finnish designs and products. Gorgeous little keepsakes from your time in Lapland.
- 4. Cross the Arctic Circle that runs through the heart of Santa Claus Village. You will even get a diploma to celebrate the occasion.
Book now to avoid disappointment
Trips to see Father Christmas in Levi, Santa Park and the Elves’ Kingdom Levi book up very quickly. The Scandinavian Travel Group work very hard to keep up with demand, however Levi, Lapland is a popular destination at Christmas. It is advisable to book sooner than later. This will ensure you get to meet Santa Claus and Mrs Claus in a secret hideaway in Levi. Get in touch today via the following ways: