After taking a 30-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic SnowHotel which offers an excellent opportunity to view spectacular Northern Lights. Arctic SnowHotel is a venue that offers once-in-a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to explore snow and ice structures, spectacular ice sculptures, beautiful rooms of the hotel and arctic specialities, such as the Snow Sauna.
After the tour, it is time to get ready for your sauna experience and the guide will tell you all about the traditional Finnish sauna and gives you also short time to try our unique Snow Sauna and see how you can get the best steam. Together with traditional Finnish sauna and outdoor jacuzzi, this is an extreme experience beyond comparison!
Price includes also towels and slippers. Notice that each sauna will be booked for private use for each family. The dinner of the evening is served in a magical atmosphere by an open fire at Lappish Kota restaurant.
During the evening it is also possible to walk around the hotel area on your own and warm up at Sky bar. The bar has also a second floor with glass roof where you can hopefully see the northern lights as well while being inside.
- Creamy carrot soup, smoked cheese cream and crispy onion
Main course options (please choose one):
- Salmon glow-fried by the open fire, baked potato filled with creme fraiche, dill-tartar sauce and anis pickled cabbage-onion salad
- Traditional sautéed reindeer, Lappish potato mash, pickled cucumbers and lingonberry jam
- Parsnip pure, sauteed broadbean and leek, cherry tomato salsa, tomato sauce and anis pickled cabbage-onion salad (vegan)
- Warm blueberry pie, caramelized blueberries and white chocolate sauce
- Guided tour
- Entrance to the Snow Hotel & Castle
- Dinner in Lappish teepee
- Finnish sauna, Snow sauna, outside jacuzzi, towels, slippers
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and any other drinks in the Ice Bar or in a warm café
Please inform us of any food allergies. Inside the Snow Castle temperature is always around -6° C
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the temperature inside the Snow Hotel is still below zero. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event