After taking a 25-minute transfer you will arrive to the Arctic Snow Hotel & Castle. This is a venue that offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to explore incredible snow and ice structures, spectacular ice sculptures, beautiful rooms of the hotel and Arctic specialties, such as the Snow Sauna.
During your memorable visit, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the SnowHotel. The visit includes a guided tour of SnowHotel. At the end of the tour, we recommend seizing the opportunity to buy a drink served in a glass made of ice at the Ice Bar.
- Guided tour
- Entrance to the Snow Hotel & Castle
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and any other drinks in the Ice Bar or in a warm café
- Inside the Snow Castle there might be other guests. Inside the Snow Castle temperature is always around -6° C
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the temperature inside the Snow Hotel is still below zero. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event