After taking a 25-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic Snow Hotel & Castle. Before dinner, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the SnowHotel during the memorable guided tour through beautiful rooms of the hotel and Arctic specialties, such as the Snow Sauna. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to buy a drink served in a glass made of solid ice at the Ice Bar.
The Ice Restaurant built of snow and ice provides a unique setting for an unforgettable dinner; serving up hot Lappish delicacies savored around ice tables. Culinary enjoyment commences with a rich soup served with fresh French bread and is finished off with the delicious Snow Hotel’s soft chocolate delight, which in keeping with the theme, is served on a magnificent ice platter.
- Velvety mushroom soup with truffle oil (LF, GF)
MAIN COURSE OPTIONS (please choose one):
- Mouth-watering roast elk served with cauliflower purée, roasted root vegetables and cranberry-game sauce (LF, GF)
- Braised Arctic Ocean salmon served with citrus-dill potato purée, roasted root vegetables and white wine tomato sauce (LF, GF)
- Glazed chicken breast with curry-apple sauce, fried barley and vegetables (LF)
- Minced vegetable steak with fried barley and lentil stew (LF, also vegan option available)
- Snow Hotel’s soft chocolate delight
- Guided tour
- Entrance to the Snow Hotel & Castle
- Dinner in ice restaurant
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and any other drinks in the Ice Bar or in a warm café
Please inform us of any food allergies. Inside the Snow Castle temperature is always around -6° C
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the temperature inside the Snow Hotel is still below zero. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event