After taking a 25-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic Snow Hotel & Castle. Before dinner, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the SnowHotel during the memorable guided tour through beautiful rooms of the hotel and Arctic specialties, such as the Snow Sauna. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to buy a drink served in a glass made of solid ice at the Ice Bar.
The Ice restaurant itself is a unique experience and the delicious meals prepared from local ingredients perfect this lifetime experience you will never forget. Tables and benches are made of ice and on the walls of the restaurant you can see snow decorations. The dessert crowns your experience as it is served on an ice plate shaped of a snowflake! Remember to dress warmly – the temperature is between 0 and -5C degrees at all times!
- Velvety forest mushroom soup, malt bread croutons and tar vinegar
- Crispy flat bread and ciabatta
Main course options (please choose one):
- Mouth-watering roast elk, carrot purée, black pepper sauce and season’s vegetables
- Braised Arctic Ocean salmon, cauliflower purée, cray fish sauce and season’s vegetables
- Chicken breast seasoned with pepper, grilled tomato, lemon-red wine sauce and season’s vegetables
- Fried cold smoked tofu, white bean pure, stewed kik peas and herbs served with cherry tomato sauce
- SnowHotel’s soft lingonberry-caramel bavaroise and dried lingonberries with meringue
- Guided tour
- Entrance to the Snow Hotel & Castle
- Dinner in ice restaurant
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and any other drinks in the Ice Bar or in a warm café
Please inform us of any food allergies. Inside the Snow Castle temperature is always around -6° C
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the temperature inside the Snow Hotel is still below zero. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event