Get that snowmobile feeling of freedom when you explore the winter playground of Lapland.
The design and speed of snowmobiles bring you closer to nature and make it easier for you to cover more distance across deep snow. Scandinavian Travel Group has carefully put together different snowmobile tours to suit your skill levels and interests. This means there are opportunities for everyone to experience a snowmobile safari in Rovaniemi, Lapland.
Once you find out what tours are available, you might discover that one tour is not enough. There is so much to see and do on snowscooters in Rovaniemi, Lapland. Take a look at some of the special programs available over the winter season:
- • Family snowmobile safari, Rovaniemi. This family-friendly experience is 2 hours of non-stop fun. Venture into the wild on marked snowmobile forest trails and the children (4-8 years) even get an opportunity to drive a mini-snowmobile.
- • Snowmobile safari Lappish Circle Rovaniemi. This tour promises 2 hours of non-stop fun as you explore the Lappish Circle. The route and riding time is very manageable, which makes it a good tour for anyone who has never driven a snowmobile.
- • Northern Lights night snowmobile safari in Rovaniemi. Set aside 3 hours for this night adventure under the stars and hopefully the Northern Lights will make a dazzling appearance too.
- • Snowmobile safari to reindeer farm Rovaniemi. One of the quickest ways to get to the reindeer farms is to jump on a snowmobile. This tour combines the fun of riding a snowmobile with the thrill of visiting the reindeer. There is even time for a reindeer sleigh ride.
- • Snowmobile safari to husky kennel, Rovaniemi. Take a snowmobile to one of the popular husky farms in the area. There is plenty of time to spend with these friendly dogs and go on a husky sled ride through the snow.
As you can see, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to riding snowmobiles on your winter getaway. These vehicles are also sometimes called Ski-Doos. This refers to their brand name. A Ski-Doo safari in Rovaniemi, Lapland, is a great way to make the most of your time outdoors. Organised tours also give you peace of mind. You won’t get lost in the winter Lapland landscape under the watchful eye of our local guides.
5 tips for staying safe on a snowmobile safari in Rovaniemi, Lapland
- 1. Riders and passengers must wear a helmet.
- 2. Make sure you have a valid driver’s license.
- 3. Don’t exceed the speed limits on marked trails.
- 4. Wear appropriate thermal clothing including gloves.
- 5. Stick with a guide if you are not an experienced snowmobile rider.
There is so much to see and do on snowmobiles in Rovaniemi, Lapland. Our experienced guides are here to ensure you have the best time. The Scandinavian Travel Group also has lots of other tours to ensure you make the most of your time in Rovaniemi. Take a look at our website for inspiration when it comes to planning your holiday.
Booking a snowmobile safari in Rovaniemi, Lapland
It is advisable to book now to avoid disappointment. Lapland is a very popular destination, especially over the winter season. It is easy to arrange your itinerary. Simply do the following.
The Scandinavian Travel Group looks forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your next big adventure in the snow.