- Enjoy visiting a range of coastal communities, including a number of charming cities, towns, and villages
- Sail to world-famous Geirangerfjord in summer from June to August or to Hjørundfjord from September to October
- Cross the Arctic Circle for an Arctic tour of Norway to hunt for the Northern Lights in winter, and enjoy round-the-clock daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Choose between four to six optional hikes and from up to 50 optional seasonal excursions to add more adventure to your voyage
For UNESCO-listed Geirangerfjord, sail this itinerary in the months of June, July, or August.
For Hjørundfjord hidden away near the Sunnmøre Alps, you’ll want to book your Classic Voyage North sometime in September or October.
As you cruise Norway’s coastline, you can also pick from up to 50 optional seasonal excursions to enhance your experience and excitement.
- 7-day voyage in cabin category of your choice
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Norway's Coastal Kitchen
- English-speaking Tour Leader on board
- Onboard lectures and presentations on history, biology, geography, geology and culture that provide context to your voyage and help you understand the destinations you will experience
- Flights & transfers
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Luggage handling
- Hikes with our Hurtigruten Guides
- Prices are in EUR per person based on two people travelling together sharing a twin cabin
- Not all categories are available for all departures
- Single cabin pricing available on request
- Hurtigruten has a flexible pricing system and all prices are capacity controlled and subject to availability.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event