Silent eSleds offer an environmentally sustainable way to enjoy clean and fresh Arctic nature on our safaris. The eSled is very easy to drive for beginners due to its special electric drive and user-friendly operation. eSled tours are specially designed for a silent and emission-free safari experience. Our mission is to preserve the pure Lappish nature and provide an authentic and exhilarating experience to our guests in Arctic surroundings.
Join us to experience the magic of the northern nature in the evening twilight. Drive through a beautiful winter landscape in a complete silence with the electric snowmobile headlights. We stop for a break in the middle of the pitch-dark forest. While the guide makes a campfire, listen to the stories and facts about the Northern Lights and if you are interested from the electric snowmobiles as well! Enjoy a Lappish snack break and grill sausages on the fire while observing the skies above you. With good luck, we may catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
The average speed during our tours is limited due to safety and traffic regulations. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, unless single (solo) supplement has been booked. Children under 120 cm of height ride in a sleigh pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
- Guided safari
- Warm clothing, boots, helmet, gloves/mittens, socks, scarf
- Sausages grilling, flat bread, pastry and hot drinks
Standard price is given for one person on a double snowmobile or in a sledge. Solo driving is available at a supplement. Child price is valid for a child under 140 cm seated in a sleigh. Insurance covers accidents with a maximum driver excess of 1000 €.
- According to Finnish law, to drive a snowmobile one should be at least 15 years old and have a valid driver’s license of category B, T, A1 or A (i.e. car or motorbike). Alcohol tolerance is zero, drivers will have to pass an alcohol test before the safari.
- A second passenger can sit behind the driver on the snowmobile if the person’s minimum height is 140 cm and his/her feet can fully reach the footrests. Otherwise, this person should be seated in the sledge. Sledge is always pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. Sledge is open top and can take up to 8 persons. It’s advisable that a small child seated in a sleigh is accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum speed limit is 60 km/h. Driving is only allowed on marked trails.
- We recommend wearing thermo body-wear + multilayer clothing and woolen socks.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event