It's the one Finnish innovation that the whole world has heard of. And now it's your chance to experience this uniquely Finnish activity!
Enjoy spending time with your family and friends, as the heat of the sauna eases tired muscles and cleanses your skin. When spending time in a sauna, you should always listen to your body and do as you feel best. There is no such thing as "the right way" to bathe in the sauna, so don't be scared!! For the first time you could stay in for just a few minutes, depending on the temperature. If you want to cool down, you can go outside and have a roll in the snow and make some snow angels, or swim on the lake in Summer! After cooling down for a while, go back into the sauna again and maybe stay a bit longer! When you have finished, you can just sit down outside and admire the beautiful Lapland scenery.
- Wooden sauna
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Sauna snack menu: self-grilled sausages or Karelian pastries, fresh coffee/tea
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event