After taking a 30-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic SnowHotel which offers an excellent opportunity to view spectacular Northern Lights. Arctic SnowHotel is a venue that offers once-in a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to explore ice and snow structures, spectacular ice sculptures, beautiful rooms of the hotel and arctic specialities, such as the snow sauna.
After the tour, it is time to get ready for your sauna experience and the guide will tell you all about the traditional Finnish sauna and gives you also short time to try our unique snow sauna and see how you can get the best steam. Together with traditional Finnish sauna, this is an extreme experience beyond compare! Price includes also towels and slippers. Notice that each sauna will be booked for private use for each family.
The dinner of the evening is served in a magical atmosphere by an open fire at Kota restaurant.
- Creamy parsnip soup, spruce bud oil and crispy onion
Main course options (please choose one):
- Salmon glow-fried by the open fire, baked potato filled with dill crème fraiche, tartar sauce and pickled fennel-cabbage salad
- Traditional sautéed reindeer with mashed potatoes, lingonberry jam and pickles
- Black bean patty, carrot and hazelnuts roasted with honey, tomato sauce and pickled fennel-cabbage salad (vegan)
- Oat-apple pie and flambéed apple served with white chocolate-vanilla sauce
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi
- Guided tour of Arctic SnowHotel
- 3-course dinner at Kota restaurant
- Private use of Finnish sauna, snow sauna and outdoor jacuzzi for 1,5 hrs
- Chance of seeing the northern lights in the evening
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and any other drinks in the Ice Bar or in a warm café
- Inside the Snow Castle there might be other guests. Inside the Snow Castle temperature is always around -6° C
- If you choose pick up from Santa Claus Village, it is from Snowman World reception in Santa Claus Village.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the temperature inside the Snow Hotel is still below zero. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event