If you are tired of only hearing about grilled salmon or sautéed reindeer? This dinner is for those who want to experience real Finnish homemade food. They say one of the best ways to experience a culture is through its food… here we serve dishes prepared by local people using their own family recipes passed down through generations. The food resembles what locals eat at home every day.
Most of the ingredients used in the preparation of the meal are local and organic. The dinner experience is held in a private venue, and accompanied by the chef, you can discuss local recipes and engage in conversations about life beyond the Arctic Circle. This event is not only an authentic culinary experience but also your ticket to becoming a Lappish local for a few hours.
- Private venue
- Three-course meal by a private chef
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
Dietary restrictions or specific dislikes are, of course, considered. It is possible to arrange a fully vegetarian dinner.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event