Are you drawn to the wild and inaccessible? Do you seek out places that transform your mind? Do you enjoy the thrill of a fast open boat? This may be the tour for you.
The Finnafjord is the most secluded arm of the Sognefjord. Here there are no roads, no cell service and no sounds except for waterfalls!
At its end we cruise through a narrow and shallow passage and enter a unique geological formation, a sort of fjord within a fjord. This is Finnabotn! Few visit here, but those that do never forget it.
- A fjord safari with English speaking guide with stops at major attractions
- Flotation suits, protective eye goggles (feel free to bring your own sunglasses), lifejackets and all other necessary safety equipment
- Please come 20 minutes prior departure, otherwise you will not have enough time to dress on the suite.
- There are small compartments under the seats for personal belongings
- There are lockers for clothes and valuables in the safari house
- We recommend long pants and a long sleeved sweater during the summer months unless it is a particularly warm day
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers (over 3 months)