A spectacular three-hour roundtrip from Bergen through unforgettable fjord scenery to tiny Modalen!
This fantastic tour takes you up the magnificent 27-kilomter long Osterfjord. We bring you safely through the powerful currents of the shallow and narrow Mostraumen strait and sail our bow right up to a mighty waterfall where you can feel the spray of mountain water before turning back and returning to Bergen through the magnificent landscape.
The comfortable and modern express boats have panoramic views from the cabin and from the sundecks. Kiosks offer refreshments, including beer and wine.
- Three-hour round trip cruise
- Audio-guiding in Norwegian and English onboard
- English/Russian speaking private guide assistance (other languages on request)
- All year. The fjords are always open! The trip is memorable in all seasons and all weather. NOTE: In the rare event of ice blockage in the fjords, our crew will adapt the cruise to the best route possible, alongside beautiful mountains and stunning winter landscape.
- Suitable for baby carriages and a limited number of wheelchairs.
Photo credits: GoFjords, Robin Strand