Levi Samiland museum, which is under the patronage of Unesco, tells you about lifestyle and culture of the last remaining indigenous people in Europe – Saami. Museum was built in 2011 by a descendant of famous and powerful Lappish shaman (as they call a wise witch) Mr. Kapin Jouni – Mr. Ante Aikio.
Part of the exhibition is indoors 500 sq.m. (downstairs of Levi Summit congress center), and bigger part – outdoors 10000 sq.m. on the Levi fell side. In the museums’ territory there is a small reindeer corral, where You can feed them with lichen and take pictures of the beautiful nature on the fell side.
- Return ticket on Gondola Express from Levi center to Levi Summit
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Bag of lichen for reindeer feeding
- Tea/coffee in Levi Summit café
- Guided tour with performance
- Warm winter clothes
Warm winter clothing can be rented separately before the departure
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event