Our professional biking guide can show you not only the wonder of winter, but some sweet singletracks a stone's throw away from the city centre.
This tour happens with electric assisted fatbikes. You need to pedal, but the electric motor makes it easy and fun for riders in any fit.
On this tour you will also see the beautiful riverside and even some of the architectural pearls of Rovaniemi. We ride by old Marttiini knife factory and Arktikum, over the Lumberjack Bridge and at the end of the tour we will pass by the library designed by Alvar Aalto himself.
What's includedHigh quality wide tired pedal assisted e-fatbike
Protective mountain biking helmet
Beanie under helmet, gloves and shoe covers you can borrow from us for free of charge
Not includedYour own outdoor clothing
Your own travel insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Tour starts from and ends to our garage at city center. Street address: Valtakatu 21, Rovaniemi. Meeting point at Hostel Cafe Koti reception 10 minutes before tour starting time. It might be a bit cold and it’s good to wear thermal underwear and windproof jacket and pants. Also double socks are a good choice. Note: Long scarfs and jackets are not optimal for riding bikes and they may stuck in to the spinning wheels. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! (firstname.lastname@example.org or call/sms/whatsapp +358400380063) To get some updates about conditions and new things going on at Roll Outdoors, you can also follow us on social media: www.facebook.com/rolloutdoors www.instagram.com/rolloutdoors See you then! Regards // Roll Outdoors guides
During winter season weather can be anything from snow storm and -1°C to crispy -25°C. It's possible to ride almost in any weather and you really can do something to make your ride best possible.
- Thermal underwear (double when colder than -18°C)
- Mid layer
- Winter jacket and trousers
- Warm gloves or mittens
- Winter shoes with double socks
- Balaclava or thin beanie under helmet. Note long jacket might stuck in to the back wheel and causes unpleasant situations. Same with long scarf so you better leave it to the hotel or hide well into the jacket. :)
This video might help you: Clothing at winter fat bike trails
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event