Ice-karting track is located just 5 minutes away from the village. Upon arrival you will go inside the warm house for brief safety instructions rules and driving tips. You will change to winter-racing gear, including helmets, hoods, shoes, gloves and overalls. Then you will head to the ice-track with up to 8 go-karts equipped with studded tires and silent four-stroke engines. Standard program includes driving a go-cart 2 laps 15 min each with a 15 min break in between. Hot juice is served throughout the event by the open fire outdoors.
Additional options on the tour:
- Soup lunch in a warm café, including soup, bread & butter, coffee or tea
- Snowtubing ticket.
Two colorfully lit slides of different lengths offer good fun for everyone of all ages.
Tickets are valid for 2 hours of sliding starting from the departure time on the area.
- Transportation from Levi center
- Winter-racing gear, including helmets, hoods, shoes, gloves and overalls
- Safety & Driving instructions
- Hot Berry juice on the break
- Soup lunch in a warm café
- Snowtubing ticket
- Driving license is not required
- Our guides will take care of your safety and will help you at all times
- One must be min. 140 cm tall to drive a go-cart (to reach the pedals). Maximum weight of a driver - 100 kg.
- Alcohol tolerance is zero, drivers will have to pass an alcohol test
Driving is not allowed during pregnancy or when injured. All drivers must follow the driving & safety instructions. Driving is not allowed unless these instructions are followed correctly.
Spectators can join the program depending on available transport capacity subject to supplement charge.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event