Ranua Wildlife Park, one of the main highlights of Lapland, offers an opportunity to observe arctic animals throughout the year in an as authentic environment for the animals as possible. Ranua Wildlife Park is open every day of the year, and the changing seasons bring their own additional dimension to the life in the park. The park animals consist of approximately 200 animals across 50 different species all of which can be found in the wild.
A comfortable guided transfer from Levi to Ranua will take about 3 hours. Our guide will be accompanying you during the whole trip and share with you some interesting information about Finland and Lapland along the way. Upon arrival, you will have a guided tour around the park, the local zookeeper will bring some food and feed the animals along the way. You will have approximately 2 hours in the park. When finished, you will have a tasty lunch in the main restaurant. You can also visit a souvenir shop and “Fazer” chocolate factory store which boasts an endless supply of their chocolate products.
- Entrance to zoo
- Lunch in the main restaurant of the Zoo
- Local guide in the zoo and animal feeding experience
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the Zoo is located out in the open. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event