Ranua Wildlife Park, one of the main highlights of Lapland, offers an opportunity to observe arctic animals throughout the year in an as authentic environment for the animals as possible. Ranua Wildlife Park is open every day of the year, and the changing seasons bring their own additional dimension to the life in the park. The park animals consist of approximately 200 animals across 50 different species all of which can be found in the wild.
A comfortable transfer from Rovaniemi to Ranua will take about an hour. You will have approximately 2-hour time in the park. When finished, you can enjoy a tasty buffer lunch in the main restaurant. Lunch can be paid separately on the spot or prebooked with a different package. You can also visit a souvenir shop and “Fazer” chocolate factory store which boasts an endless supply of their chocolate products.
Additional option on the tour:
- GUIDED TOUR WITH ANIMAL FEEDING
You will have a guided tour around the park, the local zookeeper will bring some food and feed the animals along the way. This is especially efficient in the polar night winter season, when animals are generally less active and tend to stay in the hideouts.
- Entrance to zoo
- Lunch in the main restaurant of the zoo
- Local guide in the zoo
- Animal feeding experience
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing, as the Zoo is located out in the open. Warm clothing can be rented separately. Please provide clients’ shoe, trouser and jacket size.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event