If you want to track down Father Christmas in Lapland, look no further than Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi. This is where the action happens in Finnish Lapland. The Scandinavian Travel Group has created lots of opportunities for you to meet Santa Claus at his official home and you can also visit the Elves School in Rovaniemi, Lapland.
Understandably, Santa’s busiest month is December. However, it is still possible to meet him and the elves if you plan your trip carefully in advance. One of the popular programs is a 3-hour guided tour of Santa Claus Village and Santa Park.
Here are some highlights of Rovaniemi Christmas Village…
- • The Christmas fun begins when you walk along the Magic Path and cross the official Arctic Circle line to meet Father Christmas in Rovaniemi.
- • You will receive a diploma to officially say you crossed the Arctic Circle.
- • Exploring the Official Santa Claus Post Office is included in this tour. You’ll get to see the thousands of letters addressed to Santa sent from all the boys and girls (and adults!) from around the world. This mail is handed over to Santa who loves to hear from anyone who embraces the spirit of Christmas.
- • While you’re at Santa’s Post Office, it is the perfect opportunity to send a postcard loved ones back home. Outgoing mail is decorated with an official Santa Post Office stamp.
- • The tour also allows plenty of time to explore Santa Park. Discover all the Christmassy rides and enjoy the Elf School Interactive Show, lots of activities at the elf workshops and other organised fun.
The Scandinavian Travel Group can also arrange private programs to ensure you make the most of your time in Rovaniemi Lapland. You don’t want to waste precious time waiting in long queues because there is so much to see and do. Therefore, it is worthwhile booking a program that packs in the fun. If you are spending time in Rovaniemi, we recommend this private program:
DREAM OF JOULUKKA PRIVATE TOUR
Set aside 3 hours for this special private program where you pay a special visit to Santa Claus Secret Forest. Not only do you get to meet Santa but you are also invited to spend time with the elves who are more than happy to welcome you into their world. It really is a Christmas dream come true.
- 1. Meet Santa Claus! It is an exciting moment when you get to meet the man who makes Christmas dreams come true. His friendly face and welcoming personality symbolise the joy and happiness of the festive season.
- 2. Send quality time with the elves where you will master some special elf skills. Everyone who participates in Santa’s Helpers’ Training earns a special elf diploma.
- 3. Bake a traditional Christmas treat and decorate gingerbread. It tastes as good as it smells.
- 4. Walk through the magical forest and enjoy fun and games outside in the snow. Remember to wrap out warm!
- 5. Follow the elves along the magical Fairytale Path towards the Christmas Command Center. You’ll meet the team of hardworking elves who are busy making and wrapping gifts for boys and girls around the world.
- 6. Dream of Joulukka ends with a present from Santa Claus for every child.
Your biggest challenge is to fit all these fabulous Christmassy activities into your busy schedule. Fortunately, the Scandinavian Travel Group can help you plan and book the best experiences. Make time to visit Santa Claus Village and don’t miss a trip to Santa Park. Be sure to leave 3 hours for the Dream of Joulukka private program where you will discover the Santa Claus Secret Forest and meet the elves.
Book online or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and our travel agent will be in touch. Or if you prefer to chat in person, call/WhatsApp/Viber +358 400 514 530.
Don’t forget to ask our team about the other tours in Rovaniemi. Other activities reindeer rides, snowmobile and husky safaris, and a chance to snowshoe across some of the most spectacular landscapes in Lapland.