A guided safari to enjoy the outdoors and hopefully seeing the northern lights while experiencing riding an e-fatbike on snow. We ride through the snowy forest to a Lappish hut where we take a brief break from riding and enjoy some warm berry juice by the fire. After the break we continue riding through the forest and slowly head back towards our starting point.
You don't need any previous winter bike riding experience as our guide will give you instructions on how to handle the bike. We will also provide you with winter overalls and a helmet to use during the safari.
Electric fatbikes are the easiest and funnest way to experience the Finnish nature and explore the fells and snowy forests with friends or family. The electric assist of the bike saves your energy and the wide tires make the bike suitable for varying tracks.
- E-Fatbike / per booking
- Electric assist
- Lights in the back and front
- Tour guide
- Hot berry juice during the break at the fireplace
- Winter overalls, shoes and gloves
- Helmet & balaclava
- Please note that the bikes are one-size and you should confirm that they fit all participants. Height recommendation for participants is approximately 150cm or over.
- Before the experience, we will give you a brief instruction on how to the use of the electric assist so no previous experience is needed.
- The saddle is adjustable in all bikes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 20 days or less before the event