The perfect chance to see an authentic Lappish reindeer farm with more than 200 reindeer. Our families have been practicing reindeer herding in Rovaniemi since at least 1800. Learn about the everyday life of reindeer herders and how the life of the reindeer goes during the year. You will also have an opportunity to experience the most traditional way of transportation here in Lapland: the reindeer sleigh.
- Transportation to the reindeer farm and back.
- Guiding (English & Finnish) & information about the life of reindeer, our reindeer farm and reindeer herding in general.
- A short reindeer ride (around 500 meters) IF the winter conditions permit it.
- Warm berry juice and cookies.
- A reindeer driving licence.
Winter clothing is NOT included in this experience.
- The minimum number of participants required for this activity is two paying adults.
- We offer pick-up within 10 km the ratio of Rovaniemi City center. If you need transportation from a more remote place, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will see if the transportation is possible with an extra fee.
- Duration of 1,5 hours does NOT include the transport time needed to arrive in our location and to return to the pick-up place.
- Please note, that children under 15 years can only join with their parents.
- Winter clothing from is NOT included in this experience, so please wrap up according to winter conditions (warm clothes, boots, hats, gloves, etc. necessary).
Warm winter clothes (winter clothes are not not provided for this activity).
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 70% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event