“Saamen Kammi” restaurant is built as a turf hut partly dug into the ground. Next to restaurant there is a reindeer corral. It’s located 5 minutes walking distance from the Levi center. Tasty Northern meat and fish delicacies are served in the clay pots around the open fire.
- Clear fish soup of whitefish and cold smoked trout
- Smoked reindeer steak, Rowanberry-game sauce
- Sautéed reindeer
- Reindeer rib’s
- Kammi's host's stew
- Glow-fried salmon
- Mashed potatoes
- Herb flavoured potatoes
- Winter vegetables
- Forest mushroom sauce
- Lappish cheese and cloudberries
Starters and dessert are served to the tables. The rest of the menu is on the buffet. Starters and main course are low in lactose and gluten free. All the sauces are low in lactose and gluten free. Dessert is low in lactose. During the dessert you are entertained by a local artist with traditional folk tales and genuine Sámi singing – joiku!
- Unlimited food from the buffet
- Served fish soup
- Served traditional desert
- Joik performance
- Still water, coffee and tea
- Alcohol drinks
- Additional beverages, not included in the menu
- Gratuity to staff
Restaurant operates on 1-2 dinner settings which always require a prebooking. If you book and prepay the dinner, you’ll receive a voucher which pays your dinner, except for the drinks, which must be ordered and paid on the spot.
Authentic atmosphere with an open fire in the middle of the restaurant, might leave some smoke smell on your clothes.
Starters, main course and all the sauces are low in lactose and gluten free.
To come to this dinner hungry
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event