After a short drive from Levi center you will step into a fairytale Snow Castle, where you can meet heroes of the Disney’s Frozen movie: Snowman Olaf, Queen Elsa and Princess Anna in our unique interactive entertainment program.
Snowman Olaf will get on the bus with you and tell you a story of the Snow Castle. He will guide you inside the castle where adventure will begin…
First, you will need a protection against freezing-touch of Elsa, this will be served in the ice-bar from the ice-glass. Together with Olaf you will participate in a quest of finding pieces of the broken amulet of Elsa… Shhh! No more spoilers – discover yourself the world of fairytale in this exclusive seasonal program.
The Snow Castle is known as one of the most beautiful snow constructions in Lapland. It has meters of snow corridors and big snow domes beautifully decorated with theme sculptures made of snow and ice. You will also see the ice bar, snow chapel and of course snow hotel rooms for the guests. Children will love the snow slide right outside the castle. After visiting the Snow Castle, you can warm up in a cozy café with open fireplace with a complimentary warm berry juice or coffee/tea. You can also buy other drinks and snacks in the café.
- Interactive program “Frozen” in the Snow Castle and Snow Hotel
- Non-alcohol drink from the ice glass in the ice bar
- Warm berry juice/coffee or tea in a warm cafe
- Warm winter clothing
- Alcoholic and other drinks in the ice bar or in a warm café
- Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately
- Inside the Snow Castle temperature is always around -6° C
Not suitable for people with allergy to cold and snow.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure. We also have “valenki” - very warm wool felt boots.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event