This exclusive program will make all the guests happy and deliver the best of Christmas experience in Lapland - guaranteed!
Santa Claus has a secret hideaway where he takes a break from busy days. Here in a relaxed country-side family atmosphere on the bank of Lappish river, in his cozy old Christmas house, Santa spends long evenings meeting his good friends from around the world. There will be no queues in his place, because this would be a private evening just for Your group. Luckily the place is located within 15 min reach from Levi.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by Santa and his helper Elf.
Santa invites all the guests inside his Christmas house, where all will sit around crackling fire stove listening to Santa telling a Christmas story. Every child gets a chance to privately talk to Santa, tell own secret wishes for Christmas and of course, finally gets a present. Afterwards all the guests together with Santa will sing a Christmas song together. In the meantime, everyone is welcome to taste home-made gingerbread cookies and traditional Finnish Christmas mulled wine drink, called “glöggi” (non-alcoholic for children and alcoholic for adults).
- Gingerbread cookies and traditional Finnish Christmas mulled wine drink
- Secret gift from Santa for every kid
- Personal gifts can be arranged well in advance
If you want Santa to give a special gift to your child on this program, please arrange it with your guide at least on the day before, as we have special communication with the Santa Claus.
You will be asked in advance to provide some information about your family that you wish Santa Claus would know. If you have any special wishes for this meeting, you can also give them to your reservation agent.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event