Join us for an incredible journey into the heart of the Aurora Zone! This program provides you with the best opportunity for witnessing one of nature’s greatest spectacles firsthand.
The Northern Lights happen almost every night, but they are usually not visible from the ground due to clouds blocking them. That’s why we offer a chance to go above the clouds for a truly unique and exclusive way of seeing the Northern Lights.
Departing nightly from Rovaniemi Airport, we provide small groups with a safe, comfortable and most of all private Arctic experience, with professional guiding*. Join us in the clouds for a nearly guaranteed chance at seeing the magnificent Aurora Borealis. Secure your aurora experience with photographs to share with your friends and family.
The flight itself is about 1 hour. Plane Piper PA31 takes up to 7 passengers and operated by a crew of 2 pilots.
*The guide can join the flight only if there are max. 6 passengers. If all 7 persons join the program - there is no room for a guide.
- Guided transfer and flight (a special guide can join on the flight with max. 6 passengers)
- Warm clothing
- Guide doesn’t usually join the flight program
Northern lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or color on the evening of the flight. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the flight in case the weather conditions do not permit the departure.
Guide is accompanying you on a transfer. *On the flight comes a different guide (with max. 6 clients on board).
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event