On this excursion you can enjoy two of the most popular winter activities in Lapland: reindeer and husky safari. Hop on a reindeer ride, listen to the sounds of nature and reindeer herder’s stories and continue to the husky ride. Make some of the best pictures with the whole family and furry friends and have a short ride for the great memories. After you’re done with the rides, a hot lunch is waiting for you in the restaurant. Outside, children and adults with young heart can have afternoon snow fun in the tobogganing slide and a lot more! A perfect family time shared on the Arctic Circle!
- 30 min reindeer sleigh ride
- Reindeer driver’s license
- Visit to husky farm and 800 m husky sleigh ride
- Salmon soup lunch, coffee/tea
- Surprise gift for children after safari
- Warm winter clothing
Reindeer and Husky rides are both driven by the local guide. Final decision about seating is taken by the host on the spot, as it can depend on participants weight, height, etc.
We strongly recommend wearing warm winter clothing.
We recommend applying non-water-based winter cream for face and cover any open skin areas.
Please take off your gloves/mittens when touching the huskies. They love to play with gloves and might tear them easily.
Do not be afraid of the dogs as they’re genetically friendly to people.
Please do not feed the dogs.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event