Reindeer antler has always been a raw material for Lappish toolmaking and decorative items. Reindeer antlers are ecological, as the reindeer shed them each and every year. We will visit the handicrafts family company and you will have the chance to create your own items out of reindeer antler at their workshop.
During this exclusive activity, you will get to experience firsthand how a reindeer antler is made into a knife-handle, a keychain or anything you can imagine. After a short presentation on how to use their tools and equipment and how reindeer antlers are typically used, you will have your own chance at making something out of this wonderful replenishing resource.
In addition to making your own souvenir, you will get to see a beautiful traditionally built house.
- Presentation and guidance on how to use tools and equipment, materials for making souvenirs
- Homemade juice, coffee/tea and pastries
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before the event